The Website contains information related to monitoring and tracking the education and training requirements of firefighters, emergency services providers, and first responder personnel and is not directed toward (nor appropriate for) children. You must be 18 years old to use this Website. If You are not 18 years old, You must not access or use this Website.
The Company provides Services relating to the tracking and monitoring of firefighter, emergency service provider, or first responder personnel training and education only. Any information contained on this Website or supplied by a Company employee, officer, director, consultant or agent, is intended only as guidance for use of the Services provided by Us, and does not constitute legal, medical, or other professional advice. The Company does not provide training programs, courses, training materials, or other educational content related to the training of firefighters, paramedics or other emergency service providers. Certain content licensed from third party providers (collectively, “Third Party Materials”) may be made available on the Website solely for informational purposes, and, in some cases, links to order additional Third Party Materials or to providers of such materials may be available on the Website. You agree that You will not rely on any content or Third Party Materials available on the Website. As individual situations and state laws vary, qualified individuals should be contacted for professional advice in the applicable jurisdictions. Any Third Party Materials are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind. The Company makes no warranties with respect to any Third Party Materials and specifically disclaims any and all warranties (express or implied), including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We cannot and do not assess, verify or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, suitability, or completeness of any Third Party Materials. Use of any Third Party Materials is entirely at Your own risk.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any Services or material We provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. Access to many portions of the Website are restricted to subscribers, authorized users of subscribers (pursuant to the terms of the applicable Subscription Agreement) and trial users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for You to have access to the Website.
If You choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, You must treat such information as confidential, and You must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that Your account is personal to You and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using Your user name, password or other security information (although You may access the restricted portions of the Website using a password issued to Your subscriber (who may be Your employer) subject to the terms of the applicable Software as a Service Agreement). You agree to notify Us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of Your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that You exit from Your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing Your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record Your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) (collectively the “Company Property”), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to Your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by Your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for Your own non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- Because any information, data, or content provided or submitted by You (or Your authorized users) (“Customer Data”) in the course of utilizing the Services is processed through the Services and may be arranged, presented with templates or otherwise may contain Company Property, You may print or download, solely for Your (or Your subscriber’s) own, non-commercial use, and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution a reasonable number of copies of such Customer Data. To the extent that such downloaded or printed Customer Data contains Company Property, the Company hereby grants to You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-assignable right to use such Company Property included in the Customer Data solely to the extent necessary to use the downloaded or printed Customer Data for Your own (and Your subscriber’s) non-commercial use.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website (other than Customer Data).
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any Services or materials available through the Website.
The Rescue Hub name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website or the Services, or which, as determined by Us, may harm the Company or users of the Website and the Services or expose them to liability.
Additionally, You agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website, except as specifically authorized in advance by the Company in writing.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
User Contributions and Customer Data
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, forums, bulletin boards, direct messaging, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) as part of the Services that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website. In addition, You may submit Customer Data through Your utilization of the Services.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and Customer Data You post and have the right to grant the license granted above to Us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that You are responsible for any User Contributions or Customer Data You (or any of Your authorized users) post, and You, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions or Customer Data posted by You or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose Your identity or other information about You to any third party who claims that material posted by You violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, We have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We cannot review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These Content Standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contribution and Customer Data must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions and Customer Data must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by Us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Contain Sensitive Personal Information about any authorized user. “Sensitive Personal Information" means (i) an individual's government-issued identification number, including a social security number, driver's license number, or state-issued identification number; (ii) a financial account number, credit card number, or debit card number with any required security code, access code, personal identification number, or password, that would permit access to an individual's financial account; (iii) biometric, medical, health, or health insurance information; (iv) religious or philosophical beliefs or political opinions; (v) trade union membership; (v) sexual orientation; (vi) criminal records, and (vii) other personal information that is subject to heightened protection under applicable law.
If You believe that any User Contributions violate Your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending Us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The Third Party Materials and User Contributions presented on or through the Website are made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance You place on such information is strictly at Your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by You or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. We expressly disclaim any and all warranties (express or implied) with respect to any Third Party Materials and User Contributions, including, without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a purpose.
All statements and/or opinions expressed in Third Party Materials or User Contributions, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to You or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
All subscriptions to our Services formed through the Website are governed by our Software as a Service Agreement. If You are interested in becoming a subscriber please contact .
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for Your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from Your use of them. If You decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, You do so entirely at Your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of New York in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If You access the Website from outside the United States, You do so on Your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy Your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Dropkick Studios, LLC, 690 Winton Road South, Rochester NY 14618.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to .
Last modified: June 15, 2017